Download LYNDA COM MAYA 2011 CREATING TEXTURES AND SHADERS- MovieJockey.com
Category: PC Software
Size: 552.1 MB
- LYNDA.COM.MAYA.2011.CREATING.TEXTURES.AND.SHADERS-(MovieJockey.com ).iso (552.1 MB)
- get premium accounts.txt (1.3 KB)
Dive deep into the Hypershade window and shader creation with Maya and the mental ray rendering engine.
Dive deep into the Hypershade window and shader creation with Maya and the mental ray rendering engine. In this course, author Aaron F. Ross shows how to create materials and shaders for 3D objects, characters, and landscapes, with reflectivity, transparency, and amazing texture. Become more comfortable building shader networks and open up a lot of new possibilities for creative surfaces in Maya. Topics include: Getting familiar with Hypershade. Making and breaking connections. Using mental ray materials. Adding reflectivity with ray tracing. Rendering refractions. Mapping translucence.
Creating Textures and Shaders in Maya. New courses are added weekly and Lynda allows you to learn on the go or at home with your computer, tablet, or mobile device. Some of the members of Lynda include companies such as Apple, Adobe. With over 2,400 video courses from which to choose, the online classes offered at Lynda cover all levels of experience, from technical skills and creative techniques to business strategies.
It also explores using textures, Maya software nodes, normal maps, and displacement maps for adding detail to models. Exercise files accompany the course. Exercise files accompany the course
Shows how to create textures and materials, and apply them to models to create realistic surfaces in Maya renders. Top 10 most requested.
Shows how to create textures and materials, and apply them to models to create realistic surfaces in Maya renders. Maya 2011: Creating Textures and Shaders with Eric Keller shows how to create textures and materials, and then apply them to models to render realistic surfaces. Compare 27,913 training programmes and courses.
com Tutorial Maya 2011: Creating Textures and Shaders-Applying normal maps (by lyndapodcast). this is a great tutorial on how to apply normal map and connecting normal map with skin texture in Hypershade.
In this tutorial, we learn how to work with diffuse reflections when creating textures and shaders within Maya 2011. Whether you're new to Autodesk's popular modeling software or a seasoned 3D artist just looking to better acquaint yourself with the Maya 2011 workflow, you're sure to be well served by this video tutorial. For more information, including detailed, step-by-step instructions, watch this video guide.
of mental ray shaders Introducing the mia material Creating a custom mia material preset Looking at car paint materials Using subsurface scattering shaders 3. Textures Understanding UV coordinates Comparing NURBS and polygon UVs Mapping polygon UV surfaces Using texture. Textures Understanding UV coordinates Comparing NURBS and polygon UVs Mapping polygon UV surfaces Using texture maps for color and other shader channels Applying and projecting 2D procedural texture nodes Applying 3D procedural texture nodes Using ramp textures
Lynda com Maya 2011 Creating Textures And Shaders
Lynda.com Maya 2011 Creating Textures And Shaders | 538 MB
Video: avc1 MPEG4 (H264) .MOV | Resolution: 960x540 | Audio: mp4a AAC 44100Hz
Maya 2011: Creating Textures and Shaders with Eric Keller shows how to create textures and materials, and then apply them to models to render realistic surfaces. The course covers working with the mental ray shading nodes, including the mental images architectural node, subsurface scattering nodes, occlusion, and car paint shaders, as well as how to incorporate these nodes into shading networks using the Hypershade editor. It also explores using textures, Maya software nodes, normal maps, and displacement maps for adding detail to models. Exercise files accompany the course.
* Understanding shading concepts
* Simulating the Fresnel effect for realistic reflections
* Rendering transparent and translucent surfaces
* Comparing mental ray and Maya standard shaders
* Introducing the mia_material
* Developing shader networks
* Using subsurface scattering shaders
* Mapping polygon UV coordinates
* Incorporating texture nodes into networks
* Improving skin detail with ambient occlusion
* Painting bump maps
* Creating normal and displacement maps
* Troubleshooting maps
- Autodesk Maya LT 2019 2 Multilingual + Crack x64 download app
- The Foundry MODO 11 0v1 + Crack - Crackingpatching download app
- Allegorithmic Substance Designer 6 0 1 MAC OS X - ReleaseLoad download app
- Planetside Software Terragen Professional 4 1 21+ Crack download app
- Substance Designer 5 6 2 533 + Crack download app
- Autodesk Maya 2018 x64 incl + Crack + Patch download app
- Autodesk Maya 2018 + Crack - download app
- Lightwork Design Iray v2 2 For Maya 2016-2019 x64 + Crack download app
- BeLight Art Text 3 0 1 Multilingual MacOSX +Crack FreewareSys download app
- AUTODESK MAYA V2011 SP1 WIN64-ISO download app