Download Ableton Live 9 Suite 9 0 2 ChingLiu Win 64 bit-io
Category: PC Software
Size: 692.4 MB
- Ableton Suite 9 Live Packs Download Links.txt (4.7 KB)
- ableton_live_suite_9.0.2_64.zip (674.0 MB)
- ALS902.x64.Patch.rar (18.3 MB)
- ChingLiu.Install.Notes.nfo (3.4 KB)
- How To Open Nfo Files.txt (0.2 KB)
Details for this torrent. Ableton Live 9 Suite . 2 (Win 64 bit-io) (64-bit Windows) Exporting video at 48 kHz would not work.
Details for this torrent. Type: Applications Windows. 64-bit Windows) Exporting video at 48 kHz would not work. when querying a track's input, output routing targets, it would return "Sends" "Only", instead of "Sends Only"
Windows 64-bit Mac OS X 64-bit. Ableton Live lets you easily create, produce and perform music within one intuitive interface. 64-bit Intel® Core™ or AMD multi-core processor (Intel® Core™ processor or faster recommended). 4 GB RAM (8 GB or more recommended).
Windows 64-bit Mac OS X 64-bit. System Requirements End User License Agreement. Live keeps everything in sync and works in real-time, so you can play and modify your musical ideas without interrupting the creative flow. Live comes with a versatile collection of instruments, sounds, kits and loops for creating any kind of music and provides a full complement of effects to tweak and process your sound.
Ableton Live Suite . Multilingual WIN-MAC Incl.
Ableton Live 64-bit is software for creating musical ideas, turning them into finished songs, and even taking .
Ableton Live 64-bit is software for creating musical ideas, turning them into finished songs, and even taking them onto the stage. With two views - the classic Arrangement View, where musical ideas are laid out along a timeline, and the unique Session View, where you can improvise and quickly experiment with musical ideas - Ableton Live 64-bit is a fast, fun, intuitive way to make music. Features and Highlights.
Download Ableton Live 1. Powerful environment to create songs and remixes. Ableton Live will guide you throughout the project thanks to its large library of MIDI files and sound samples. Ableton Live is a well-known application which combines an easy-to-use and attractive interface and a lot of features perfectly. The first thing which will surprise us is that amazing interface with a comfortable structure. The environment is recommendable for creating new songs or remixing the ones you have. It also includes some multimedia guides which will help you a lot.
Ableton Live Lite . Live Lite is a customized version of the music making software Ableton Live. Ableton Live Lite 1. See all.
Create, produce and perform. Create ideas, make changes without stopping, and capture everything as you work. If you've used music software before, you're already familiar with one half of Ableton Live. Live's Arrangement View is a familiar working space: time moves from left to right, while tracks are stacked vertically.
But Live also features the revolutionary Session View: a uniquesketchpad for improvising, playing and performing with musical ideas, without the constraints of the timeline. Freely and independently start and stop any number of audio or MIDI loops - everything stays in sync. Almost everything in Live works in real-time - add, reorder or remove devices, play with Live's flexible track routing and more all without interrupting your creative flow.
Ableton Live 9 new features
* Session automation: In Session View, automation can now be recorded in real time directly within clips. Automation can move together with clips between Arrangement and Session View.
* Find sounds fast: Live's new browser puts all instruments, effects, samples, and plug-ins in one easy-to-navigate view. Drag and drop folders from anywhere on your computer, search as you type and navigate from the keyboard to find everything quickly.
* Discover new sounds: Live comes with a large selection (3,500 in the Suite edition) of production-ready sounds, which were carefully crafted with the help of over 40 artists, sound designers and engineers. All sounds feature Macro controls for fast access to their most meaningful, musical parameters.
* Get your sound right: Live's studio effects have all been reworked for even better sound and usability. The Glue Compressor is a new effect - an authentic model of a legendary 1980s console bus compressor. EQ Eight has an audition mode for isolating frequencies and an expandable spectrum display. The Gate and Compressor effects feature a Gain Reduction view which shows changes in signal level over time.
* Extract music from samples: Live's new Harmony, Melody and Drums To Midi tools extract natural-feeling MIDI directly from the favourite parts of your music collection. You can also sing, tap a rhythm, play any solo instrument, then use Melody or Drums to MIDI to turn your recordings into MIDI clips that you can edit and reuse with any sound.
* Edit the details: Transpose, reverse and stretch MIDI notes or warp clip automation and add curves to automation envelopes. New tools and an improved workflow allow fast and flexible editing of musical ideas.
* Max for Live - now in Suite: The Suite edition of Live 9 comes with Max for Live and its many unique instruments, effects and tools. Max for Live itself includes 24 new devices such as a convolution reverb, new drum synthesizer instruments, MIDI echo as well as reworked versions of classics such as Step Sequencer and Buffer Shuffler 2.
9.0.2 Release Notes
Improvements and feature changes:
- The "Group to Drum Rack" option is available again in the context menu of all instrument devices, provided that the device is not yet grouped into a rack and is not a drum rack device itself.
- Improved browser performance when clicking on the "Drums" label.
- Improved browser performance when clicking on labels while Search is active.
- Improved browser performance when hot-swapping presets in the browser's "Places" section.
- When Search is activated, the selection color in the browser's content pane is now in line with the color scheme of the browser's sidebar and the frame around the search field.
- Changed the factory default for dropping samples on a Drum Rack. It now activates the "Retrigger" mode in Simpler by default.
- Removed the gray shade which would cover the Arrangement View's scrub area when the global Back-to-Arrangement button was on, because the controls underneath (e.g. the loop brace, locators, etc.) would look inactive although being active.
- Simplified message boxes at startup when using the Trial version offline.
- Updated several lessons, info texts and translations.
- MIDI Mapping for Song Tempo Fine Tune would not work correctly.
- When recording automation into a clip, the automation would not latch during the first iteration, but jump back to the last value.
- Clip automation for VST and AU plug-in parameters could get lost after importing a track from the browser into a new Live set.
- When recording clips from Session into Arrangement View, the recorded clip could have an incorrect loop length if the Arrangement's loop was enabled.
- MIDI would not be recorded into Session clips when launching a scene after shift-clicking the Session Record Button.
- Under certain conditions, Time Signature Changes would not be recorded correctly into the Arrangement.
- Under certain conditions, the white background that indicates the active clip region would not be shown for unwarped audio clips in the Arrangement View.
- The numbers in the Arrangement View's beat time ruler could disappear when zooming in.
- When duplicating MIDI notes in a clip, the duplicated notes would sometimes scroll out of view.
- The browser's content pane could scroll to a wrong position when enabling hot-swap, so that the selected preset would be out of view.
- The velocity setting in Simpler and Sampler wasn't correctly restored from 'Slice-To-New-MIDI-Track' presets.
- The file manager would sometimes not replace missing samples even though matching candidates were found.
- (64-bit Windows) Exporting video at 48 kHz would not work.
- (64-bit Mac) The video window could go black after toggling full-screen mode on and off.
- (64-bit Mac) The content in the video window would sometimes not resize correctly when jumping in the playback position.
- Max for Live: the API would return a list instead a list of symbols in certain cases, e.g. when querying a track's input / output routing targets, it would return "Sends" "Only", instead of "Sends Only".
- Live could crash when trying to preview a multi-selection of files in the browser via Shift+Enter.
- Live could crash during authorization when successively clicking the "Authorize with Ableton.com" button.
- Fixed a crash which could occur when importing certain Live sets by dragging them to the scene drop area.
- Feature-limited versions (e.g. Live Intro or Lite) could crash when opening certain context menus.
- Windows XP (64 bit), Windows Vista (64 bit), Windows 7 (64 bit) or Windows 8 (64 bit)
- Multicore processor
- 2 GB RAM
-3GB free disk space
Languages : English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Spanish
Homepage : https://www.ableton.com/
- Ableton Live 9 Suite 9 0 4 ChingLiu Win 32 bit-io download app
- Ableton Live Suite v9 1 10 OS X 64bit download app
- Ableton Live 9 Suite 9 0 1 ChingLiu 32 bit-R2R download app
- Ableton Live Suite v9 1 7 OS X 32-64bit download app
- Ableton Live 9 Suite 9 0 1 ChingLiu 64 bit-R2R download app
- Ableton Live Suite v9 1 9 OS X 32-64bit download app
- Ableton Live 9 Suite 9 0 4 ChingLiu Win 64 bit-io download app
- Ableton Live 9 Suite v9 2 1 x64x86 Incl Patch-iO deepstatus download app
- Ableton Live 9 Suite v9 6 1 64bit OS X download app
- Ableton Live Suite v9 1 5 + Authorize OS X COPYL3FT3R 32-64bit download app