Download Collectorz com Comic Collector Pro v5 1 2 - TE
Category: PC Software
Size: 14.9 MB
- Collectorz.com.Comic.Collector.Pro.v5.1.2-TE.rar (14.9 MB)
- iNFO.txt (7.2 KB)
Catalog your collection of CDs, DVDs, books, comic books or video games. Movie Collector (macOS).
Catalog your collection of CDs, DVDs, books, comic books or video games. v20: Dark Mode support, New HDR field and many more sync fields. The year twenty-twenty is coming up, so here’s Movie Collector v20 for macOS! In this release we added support for the macOS Dark/Light Mode, a new HDR field and enhanced the CLZ Cloud syncing system with many new fields and back cover images. CLZ Movies (Android).
Create a personal comic database on your own PC or Ma.
Create a personal comic database on your own PC or Mac. Automatic issue details and cover images.
Pricing details for the Comic Collector desktop software close. I highly recommend it. I've been using the full pro version for quite some time now, and I've really come to rely on this app. Added Nov.
Comic Book Database Software.
com Movie Collector Pro v. Use the integrated TWAIN support to scan cover images directly into the program
com Movie Collector Pro v. Catalog your DVD movies in a database automatically. Use the integrated TWAIN support to scan cover images directly into the program
Collectorz com Movie Collector Pro v. htm software Collectorz. com Comic Collector Pro 1. Results 1 - 32. collectorz com book collector pro v6 0 4 te (1. 2 MB) download.
Collectorz com Movie Collector Pro v. com Book Collector Pro V. com movie pro collector Collectorz. book collector pro v6 0 5 by victorious (1. 9 MB. .1. 6 MiB (13277452 Bytes).
Free to try Collectorz Windows XP/Vista/7 Version 1. Easy to use. Like the user-defined fields.
Collectorz.com Comic Collector Pro
here is a nice one to the H33T custumers i know there is alot of fans of comics in here... so here is a new update!! hope you like'it!!!
Catalog your comic collection
The "Add Multiple Comics" feature is the quickest way to add your
entire collection of comic books to the database. Just set the
range of issues you want to add (e.g. issue 5 to 57) and fill in
the field values that are the same for all issues you are adding,
e.g. Series, Genre, Format, Publisher, etc.. Then click OK and
Comic Collector will generate comic items in your collection file
for all issue numbers you checked in the Issue List.
View and search the comic database
Once you have added a number of comic books to the inventory, you
can view it on the main screen. It is possible to show a simple
list of all comics, but you can also organize your library by
series, publisher or author, etc.. using the automatic folder
feature. All lists can be sorted instantly, just by clicking the
column headers or by using the Sort Order screen. You can sort on
any field, e.g. alphabetically on title or publisher, or sorted
on release date or purchase date. Use the Quick Search feature to
find all comics that contain the word you type, or use the
Advanced Filter command to search in specific fields, even
multiple fields at once.
Lists of your comics can be printed in any way you want. The
Print feature lets you choose which comics to print, which fields
to show and in what order to list them. Printed lists are ideal
for insurance purposes, or to take with you to the store. The Pro
edition of Comic Collector also includes a number of templates
for other nicely formatted print-outs. The flexible XML/XSL-based
template system lets you create your own layouts too (requires
XSL programming skills). Visit our Templates page to download
templates created by other Comic Collector users.
Export your comic catalog (Pro edition only)
Using the Export to HTML feature you can generate HTML pages of
your comic book inventory, for use on your homepage or website.
You can create one index page listing all comics (with one row
per comic), optionally linked to detail pages with one page per
comic. If you want to be able to use your comic data in other
programs, use the Export to XML or Export to Text functions. A
special export feature is included to export your database for
use in the ListPro software on your PDA (PocketPC or Palm).
Integrated Loan Manager (Pro edition only)
The built-in Loan Management system allows you to keep track of
comics you loan to friends, family, etc... Just log which comic
you loaned and to whom and you will always know where your
missing comics are.
Use Comic Collector to:
• Catalog your comics easily
Add entire series of comic books in one "Add Multiple" action
• Instantly sort your lists
On any field, e.g. alphabetically by title, author, artist or
• View comic cover thumbnails
Use the TWAIN scanner support to scan directly into the program
• Search your comic database
E.g. find a comic by title or find all comics by a specific
• Print comic lists
Ideal for insurance purposes. Print any field selection and in
• Export data to HTML lists
Place your comic database on a website, including cover images
• Track your loans
Track who borrowed your comics, loan dates and due dates
What's new in Version 5.1 build 2?:
- Edit Character screen had wrong size causing some fields to
- Add/Update automatically: error could occur when "Download
Backdrop" was not checked in Search Settings.
Version 5.1 build 1 (September 12, 2011)
New: Backdrops (= background images) for the Details Panel
* New Backdrop style for the Comic Collector Vee Five template,
that uses the selected Backdrop as the background for the
* Series-level Backdrops are now automatically provided by our
(use the Search Settings screen to switch backdrop
* When Preview Art is available, it is automatically use as the
(this is optional, use Tools / Settings to switch on/off)
* Set your own series-level Backdrop in Edit Series / Backdrop.
* Set your own issue-level Backdrop in Edit Comic / Images /
New: Cover Flow view
* The Cover Flow is a 3rd viewing option, next to List and
* Browse through your comics by cover image, in a cool looking 3D
New: Customizable images for all pick list items:
* Set your own image for any list item, e.g. for Publishers,
- Set a 16x16 image that will appear in the tree and list on
- Set a larger template image for use in Details View
* Comic Collector now comes with included pick list item images,
- 15 popular Publishers (large logos for Details Panel,
plus list/tree icons)
- 4 popular Imprints (logos for Details Panel)
* New startup "splash" screen featuring CeCe
* Main screen:
- Fast (right) mouse clicks in the main screen could hang the
- After editing an item, the list's scroll position wasn't
restored correctly to where it was before the edit.
- wrong search results when using the quick search to search
for a number
- Loan Dates were not displayed correctly in Details,
Print and Export.
Comic Collector is a program that helps you catalog your personal
comic library. This organizer software runs on Windows 95, 98,
NT4, ME, XP and 2000 Vista and Win 7
Unrar and Install
do not run the app copy first the crack from crack folder to the installation dir Cprogram filesCollectorz....
- Comic Life 3 5 9 macOS download app
- Summitsoft Comic Creator 1 0 6 0 Multilingual Cracked download app
- DrawnStrips Reader 3 1 MAC OS X - ReleaseLoad download app
- Comic Collector Pro v4 7 2 ST1988 TORRENT download app
- Digital Comic Studio Deluxe v1 0 5 0 + Crack - download app
- Comic Collector Pro 19 1 1 + Patch - CrackingPatching download app
- Collectorz com Comic Collector Pro 17 0 3 + Patch - download app
- Comic Life for Windows v3 5 5 + Patch download app
- Comic Life 3 5 10 macOS download app
- Comic Life Deluxe 1 3 6 Deluxe+Patch h33t eSpNs download app