Download Tails 1 3 x86
Size: 909.9 MB
- tails-i386-1.3.iso (909.9 MB)
- tails-i386-1.3.iso.sig (0.8 KB)
Tails, The Amnesic Incognito Live System, version ., is out. This release fixes numerous security issues and all users must upgrade as soon as possible.
I run Tails in Virtualbox. My only complaint is it takes so long to start up.
Tails or The Amnesic Incognito Live System is a security-focused Debian-based Linux distribution aimed at preserving privacy and anonymity.
Tails requires a 64-bit x86-64 compatible processor: IBM . Mac computers are IBM PC compatible since 2006. Tails does not run on most tablets and phones.
Popular Tails 3D models.
Current stable version: .
OpenPGP signing key: A490 D0F4 D311 A415 3E2B B7CA DBB8 02B2 58AC D84F
Version 1.3 (Released 24 February 2015) of TAILS.
Tails is a live system that aims to preserve your privacy and anonymity. It helps you to use the Internet anonymously and circumvent censorship almost anywhere you go and on any computer but leaving no trace unless you ask it to explicitly.
It is a complete operating system designed to be used from a DVD, USB stick, or SD card independently of the computer's original operating system. It is Free Software and based on Debian GNU/Linux.
Tails comes with several built-in applications pre-configured with security in mind: web browser, instant messaging client, email client, office suite, image and sound editor, etc.
Official site: https://tails.boum.org/index.en.html
For help with TAILS, a good starting point is https://tails.boum.org/doc/first_steps/index.en.html.
Changes in 1.3
- Electrum is an easy to use bitcoin wallet. You can use the Bitcoin Client persistence feature to store your Electrum configuration and wallet.
- The Tor Browser has additional operating system and data security. This security restricts reads and writes to a limited number of folders.
- The obfs4 pluggable transport is now available to connect to Tor bridges. Pluggable transports transform the Tor traffic between the client and the bridge to help disguise Tor traffic from censors.
- Keyringer lets you manage and share secrets using OpenPGP and Git from the command line.
Upgrades and changes
- The Mac and Linux manual installation processes no longer require the isohybrid command. Removing the isohybrid command simplifies the installation.
- The tap-to-click and two-finger scrolling trackpad settings are now enabled by default. This should be more intuitive for Mac users.
- The Ibus Vietnamese input method is now supported.
- Improved support for OpenPGP smartcards through the installation of GnuPG 2.
- The Tor Browser shipped in Tails 1.3 has NoScript version 22.214.171.124 instead of version 126.96.36.199, which is the version used in The Tor Project's own Tor Browser 4.0.4 release.
There are numerous other changes that may not be apparent in the daily operation of a typical user. Technical details of all the changes are listed in the Changelog at https://git-tails.immerda.ch/tails/plain/debian/changelog.
- Toontrack Superior Drummer v2 3 1 UNLOCKED - R2R deepstatus download app
- LiquidSonics Reverberate VST v1 772 x64 - chaos! deepstatus download app
- TAILS - 1 1 2 - x86 download app
- Smarty Uninstaller 4 7 1 incl Patch download app
- LiquidSonics Reverberate VST v1 772 x86 - chaos! deepstatus download app
- CleanMyPC 1 8 2 616Â + Patch download app
- CleanMyPC 1 8 8 962 + patch - Crackingpatching download app
- Tails 1 4 1 i386, Iso - MultiLang download app
- Tails - 1 1 1 - x86 download app
- Reg Organizer 8 01 Final + Pre-Cracked - download app